Precise flow and temperature control with maximum temperature setting, ensuring safer showering for all the family.
Adjust your temperature at the touch of a button, and rotate the controller to fine tune your flow.
Welcoming warm-up mode pauses at your ideal temperature so it’s ready when you are.
Accurate and informative
Keep track of the time whilst you shower with the digital clock display. Also displays the 5 minute timer when the Eco function is selected.
Unique spray experiences
The Mira 360 showerhead with Mira Flipstream™ technology offers 1 flip action and 4 unique sprays.
Turn your shower on before you get in with an optional secondary controller, usable from up to 10m away.
- Thermostatic Technology
- Automatic Shutdown: Yes
- Maximum temperature setting for increased safety
Installation – Units & Fittings
- Water Entry Points: Top – Ceiling Fed
- Inlet Connections: 15mm Push Fit (supplied) or 15mm compression
- Data Connection to digital mixer: Wireless
- Cistern: Minimum 230 litres
Installation – Digital Mixer
- Inlet connections: 15mm Push Fit (Supplied) or 15mm Compression
- Outlet connection: 15mm Push Fit (Supplied)
- Data connection to control unit & fittings: Wireless
- Supply Voltage: 230v + 10%
- Supply Rating: 3 amp
- Cold Water range 1°C-20°C
- Hot Water range 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: Pumped: 0.01 bar (10cm head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: Pumped: 1.0 bar (10 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: Pumped: 10.0 bar (10 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Flow rate: Up to 16 l/min at 1 Bar
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Programmable functions
- 250mm deluge head and Mira 360 showerhead
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Built in push-fit isolators
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product’s guarantee and customer service details.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.
Looking for a spare part for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.